Bamboo Talent is the retained search firm connecting NYC’s senior leadership and executive talent to a
You are detail-oriented and expect excellence from yourself. You like to solve problems that do not have an obvious solution and that others cannot. You are more than just curious about the technology industry. You are interested in reading TechCrunch, Inc, Entrepreneur, Fast Company, CBInsights, Crunchbase, or great tech blogs we don't know about as part of your day-to-day. You are driven by success, relationships, learning, self improvement, hard work, and your impact on others. You believe that who you surround yourself with is one of the most crucial choices in your life and want to work with the best. You are a recruiter that can find the best people for the companies with the highest barriers of entry when other recruiters or recruitment solutions fail to do so. You care about only working with the best and consider yourself a quality-over-quantity person, You understand it's an amazing time to work in tech in NYC and we should all enjoy it! You always do what's right.
- Work directly with Bamboo’s partners to complete executive searches for some of the most dynamic, venture-backed technology companies. For example: understand
client's mission, business model, culture, and leadership needs better than anyone. Advise clients on current search trends and solutions (as Bamboo isn't always the best solution). Hold events for clients to expand their networks and understanding of their peers.
- Build relationships with top technical leadership while staying true to Bamboo’s Sustainable Recruitment approach. Accurately inform and educate top leadership of relevant positions and companies. You will know everyone.
- Consistently treat your clients and candidates with the highest level of customer service and hospitality.
- Stay up-to-date and involved in NYC's technical community (networking events, panel discussions, hackathons).
- Become an expert on the latest technical trends.
- Use social media to identify candidates and come up with creative solutions.
Track recordof a running a successful full recruitment desk with top-tier clients and candidates that will recommend your superior ability in your area of expertise, or a history of working for a team that exclusively does retainedexecutive search.
- Exceptional organizational skills and an inherent need to be detail-oriented.
- A curiosity that leads you to ask "why?" and not settle for the status quo.
- World class communications skills -- especially written communication with the ability to convey tone through email.
- The ability to find solutions to problems independently.
- Strong technical skills and interest to stay cutting edge with the latest tools, including Chrome extensions, social media, productivity apps, etc.
- Passion for the tech industry.
- Excellent LinkedIn Profile.
- College graduate from a four year university.